Trip to Dallas

We spent the weekend with Aaron's family at a wedding in Dallas. We stayed in a luxurious bed and breakfast, with a jacuzzi tub and cushy bathrobes.....




Aaron is an only child, but these cousins were his "siblings." In fact, the bride introduced him as her "third brother" to her new husband. The love, the belonging, the joy was remarkable.




The ceremony was beautiful...all outdoors in the courtyard of the bed and breakfast.



We laughed, we danced, we played, we drank wine and enjoyed wonderful food, we listened to older cousins share stories of those past. It was perfect!






Thank you, Leroy and Janette, and the cousins for embracing Aaron, for such a fun-filled and memorable weekend. We love you!



...and on the way home I got to stop here...

3 comments:

kristin said...

my heart swells at the different layers of love...i hope you share these BEAUTIFUL pictures with them.

AnnaMarie said...

Oh what a beautiful post and it brought tears to my eyes to see such warm images of home. LeRoy and Janette have always been such a presence in my life and I look forward to seeing them whenever I'm home.

And IKEA!!!! JEALOUS!!!!

Karin said...

I am so sad that we missed Kris & Scott's wedding. It looks like a beautiful family celebration.