All God's Critters....

I love my choir.
I have little Clara, who conducts (mirroring me) while she sings.
I have sweet Kaden, who sings loudly and proudly despite a significant speech impediment.
I have silly Lydia, whose sweet voice supports the others.
I have Andy, whose body struggles to maintain choir-appropriate behavior, but whose voice is tender and sensitive.
I have Jen, who is enthusiastic.
I have Lu, who sings with her eyes and her face.
I have Daniel and Noah, who are fine as long as there is no attention drawen towards them.
And so many others.....

Tonight we chanted "Did you feed my cow?" "YES MA'AM!"

And then they tackled their hymn with unbelievable speed and accuracy. I am so proud!

This is what they sang....

"My soul is filled with joy, as I sing to God my savior
You have looked upon your servant, you have visited your people
And holy is your name, through all generations
Everlasting is your mercy to the people you have chosen
And holy is thy name."

Next up...All God's Critters, and then some Christmas Music.

What a blessing they all are to me. Soon I will post a picture!

No comments: