Bookbinders




Inspired by Mothering Magazine and "100 Books for Girls to Grow on," Lydia and I started a mother-daughter bookclub. We are called the Bookbinders, and we have thoroughly enjoyed our time together. I am hoping we start a group blog soon to share some of the books we have been reading and the activities and discussions we have enjoyed. Our most recent book, chosen by Lydia was "From the Mixed-up Files of Mrs. Basil E. Frankwiler." It was one of my favorites in the fourth grade. We decided to take the group to the Wichita Art Museum for our meeting, and had a wonderful time. Lydia and I read to each other and on our own, and we have enjoyed quality conversations about all kinds of important issues related to the books we have read.....for all you Moms and Daughters out there, I really reccommend it!

1 comment:

Danelle said...

What a great idea! You both will never forget these memories.